Infovision helps customers manage their SAP data, by providing experienced consultants with implementation knowledge of SAP R3 Products (Modules). Our SAP practice provides rapid, high-quality, cost-effective SAP implementation assistance, as well as support for on-going operations. Our unique combination of people, processes, and products (i.e., knowledge assets and tools) ensures you get the most from your SAP investment.
SAP Functional Consulting
- Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis
- Work on client pain points and recommend best possible solution
- As-Is process study and Business Process Re-engineering services
- Suggest technical landscape and system landscape for automating business processes
- Determine project scope and size
- End- to- End SAP implementation across modules
- Change Management
- End-user Training and documentation
- Roll-out across the enterprise
- Audit of SAP implementation
Upgrade and Consolidation
- Module upgrade and enhancement
- Upgrade planning as well as consolidation assessment
Extension and Integration
- Integration of SAP product with legacy system
Post-implementation Support Services
- Post-implementation maintenance and support service
- Onsite support service
Our consultants bring 5-10 years of experience in these areas. We can provide the leadership, from both a project management and technical leadership perspective. We prefer to take technical leadership roles in most of our SAP projects. Occasionally we provide consultants for staff augmentation.
We recognize that our customers have many choices in selecting data integration services firm. Our track record of long term client relationships is based on.
- Depth of Expertise and Credentials in SAP Data Integration.
- Many references for Previous SAP R3 Implementations.
- Competitive cost savings over other vendors in this space.